Hi everyone, our all-American hero IM John Bartholomew is off to a 4th July parade today and will then spend the rest of it “grilling out”, whatever that means.
But first, he’s launched a very special Independence Day sale for you today.
We’re pleased to say a stack of our US-based authors have got on board to make it happen and in total there are no fewer than 24 courses on sale.
Here’s John with his take on our line-up of courses:
As you may know, on Chessable the authors or publishers generally benefit most from the proceeds of their work – as they should – and decide the prices.
Up to 50% off selected courses
So we have to say thank you to the authors/publishers for agreeing to knock off up to 50% on some of the titles. I’m fairly sure I’m right in saying this our the biggest sale ever.
Among the courses on sale include Small Steps To Giant Improvement by GM Sam Shankland, who memorably won the US Championship last year. This is all about pawn play and is for intermediate to advanced players. Highly recommended.
Basically, it’s best if you just head on over and have a look. So happy 4th July, folks.
- Happy Birthday, America! IM John Bartholomew launches our big Born in the USA SUPER SALE - 4th July 2019
- Grandmaster tips: How to stay calm under pressure, by GM ALEX COLOVIC - 21st May 2019
- How to castle in chess: Our guide to mastering this special rule - 17th May 2019
- IM Christof Sielecki on Keep It Simple winning ChessPub Book of the Year - 27th March 2019
- Staff picks: What we recommend in 2019 and why - 14th March 2019
- Viswanathan Anand net worth: How much has the Indian chess superstar earned? - 4th February 2019
- The game has changed! GM Matthew Sadler on how Game Changer can benefit YOU - 31st January 2019
- #ChessPunks guide to building your own chess flashcards using Chessable and Lichess - 29th January 2019
- Game Changer will be a game changer on Chessable with MoveTrainer™ - 16th January 2019
- Surprise attacks! Our top 5 rare chess openings for White - 21st December 2018