As some of our most dedicated students may know, 100 Endgames You Must Know was the very first print book “brought to life” by Chessable, back in July 2017.
It’s been almost two full years, and since then, over 2,500 of you have joined us on this amazing New In Chess course, including several strong masters like IM Kostya Kavutskiy and co-founder IM John Bartholomew himself.
The final test
We’ve reduced the number of “informational” read-only lines from 171 to 128, and in their stead, we’ve carefully gone through and curated 47 new puzzles that will test your endgame knowledge. That’s right; the Final Test chapter is now a proper test. This wasn’t possible back in 2017 but today it is, and we hope you all take full advantage of it.
One idea on how to use the final test is to take it all in one sitting, save your timings and accuracy. Then, after some more review, restart your progress in that single chapter and try again. Did you improve? You should! Check it out.
Oh and for good measure, some of you had told us the introductory chapter was sorely missed. It’s now part of the Chessable course, together with six introductory, trainable exercises, increasing the course’s instructional word count by a full 10,000 words!
As a final note, I just want to say thanks to all the students who support our work and make updates like this possible. We hope this is the first of many. There are a few other courses released during our “youth” that could be even better. But make no mistake, even the older version of the 100 Endgames course was rated 4.79 out of 5 stars by our students, can we start edging closer to a perfect five as we update the courses? Only time will tell! Enjoy.
- Our most popular course, revamped: 100 Endgames You Must Know gets an update! - 21st March 2019
- Cyclical Review: The Woodpecker Method feature you can use on ANY tactics course + custom reps! - 19th March 2019
- Happy New Year! 2018 in review + a BIG spoiler for 2019 - 8th January 2019
- Bringing chess books to life… and now in print - 5th November 2018
- Breezy learning: 3 Chessable improvements you should know about - 29th August 2018
- Sort by accuracy: the PRO feature that will supercharge your chess learning - 23rd May 2018
- We’ve done it! $50,000 paid to chess authors in 2018 + a call to arms - 23rd March 2018
- Synced chess videos: How to strengthen recall with a fresh new mode of review - 16th March 2018
- FastTrack: The new PRO feature that lets you set the pace - 16th March 2018