Last month we wrote about Wesley So’s incredible unbeaten streak. Just a couple of days ago Wesley extended his streak to a few more games clinching the title of US Champion. What a feat!
While fighting for the title Wesley played a beautiful game vs. Jeffery Xiong, find it below. This game is being widely proclaimed a masterpiece in social media, and rightfully SO!
I met Wesley in person a few months ago at the London Classic, what a nice guy. Therefore, to celebrate one of my favourite player’s success, we’ve commissioned a caricature and created a little infographic. We hope you like it.
Finally, we’d like to say again, congratulations Wesley!
- How to improve at chess? USCF rating increases 300 pts in 1 year. Here is how. - 2nd May 2017
- Our first round of funding is in! - 24th April 2017
- Wesley So’s Road to US Champion [Infographic] - 12th April 2017
- Seedrs vs Crowdcube Part II – Key lessons for UK crowdfunding campaigns. - 28th February 2017
- Season greetings: 2016 year in review. - 24th December 2016
- Co-founder IM John Bartholomew in London - 9th December 2016
- Chessable CEO David Kramaley invited to present at the London Chess Conference! Will you be there? - 6th December 2016
- Chessable user CurtisM97 and his remarkable chess improvement - 4th November 2016
- Seedrs vs Crowdcube – Our crowdfunding campaign: Part I - 25th October 2016
- Chess and Psychology: Why Chess is like a fruit fly. - 28th September 2016