Last month we wrote about Wesley So’s incredible unbeaten streak. Just a couple of days ago Wesley extended his streak to a few more games clinching the title of US Champion. What a feat!
While fighting for the title Wesley played a beautiful game vs. Jeffery Xiong, find it below. This game is being widely proclaimed a masterpiece in social media, and rightfully SO!
I met Wesley in person a few months ago at the London Classic, what a nice guy. Therefore, to celebrate one of my favourite player’s success, we’ve commissioned a caricature and created a little infographic. We hope you like it.
Finally, we’d like to say again, congratulations Wesley!
- Our most popular course, revamped: 100 Endgames You Must Know gets an update! - 21st March 2019
- Cyclical Review: The Woodpecker Method feature you can use on ANY tactics course + custom reps! - 19th March 2019
- Happy New Year! 2018 in review + a BIG spoiler for 2019 - 8th January 2019
- Bringing chess books to life… and now in print - 5th November 2018
- Breezy learning: 3 Chessable improvements you should know about - 29th August 2018
- Sort by accuracy: the PRO feature that will supercharge your chess learning - 23rd May 2018
- We’ve done it! $50,000 paid to chess authors in 2018 + a call to arms - 23rd March 2018
- Synced chess videos: How to strengthen recall with a fresh new mode of review - 16th March 2018
- FastTrack: The new PRO feature that lets you set the pace - 16th March 2018
David is Chessable’s CEO and Chief Scientist. He finished his dissertation on expertise and expert performance as part of a MSc in Psychology of Education (BPS) at the University of Bristol, and also holds a PGCert in Applied Psychology from the University of Liverpool. David’s chess rating is around 1,850 FIDE.