Dear Chessable members,
Today, we are announcing a change in our pricing structure of PRO. The Chessable PRO membership launched in 2017, and we’ve kept the same price since then. In this time, we’ve added to, and improved PRO. In this new year, we have huge plans for it.
Today, it is time for a price adjustment that will allow us to keep investing heavily in the development of our beloved platform. Our basic monthly package will become $11.99 instead of $9.99. Our yearly package will be $74.99 instead of $59.99, and our two-year package will be $114.99 instead of $94.99.
It’s important to note, that if you have an active monthly or yearly subscription, you can keep your old rate forever, provided you do not cancel the active subscription. Please note, price freezing will not apply to non-auto recurring promotional packages (e.g. if you got a promotional offer where you got 3 years for the price of 2).
Some of the things you have to look forward to as PRO are:
- a 15% discount on select items in our store, year-round. This discount does not stack with other offers. We aim to build and expand on our catalogue of selections from today onwards.
- Offline mode for your courses – free accounts will have access to one offline course, while PRO will have it limited only by your device storage. Offline mode is expected later in the year.
- Smarter, more in-depth learning stats and data (late 2020).
Some of the things that your PRO membership has helped facilitate:
- we will release a Chessable interface in your language in the next few months. First languages planned are German and Spanish.
- we will release a resizeable chessboard, and potentially board themes.
- we will release a Dark Mode.
- we will release Chessable mobile apps later this year.
The team and I will continue to work hard to make Chessable the best platform for chess education out there, and your ongoing support is hugely appreciated. Thank you for helping us make this happen.