The pause study session feature is finally here. It’s a simple concept and a seemingly simple function, yet it took us a while as we had to polish up a few different things under the hood before it was possible. So without further ado, here it is, while studying, click on the pause icon to pause your study session. Then, simply click the play icon to resume when you are ready to do so. We look forward to hearing your feedback about it, so that we may add more improvements wherever possible.
The Pause Button:
The Resume Button
We hope you find this useful!
PS.- As an unwanted side effect we’ve had to remove a setting to disable the “focus mode view”. Only 30 active users were affected by the removal of this option, and if you were one of them and really miss it, you can get in touch and let us know. You can also keep up with all changes to Chessable in our change log.
- Bringing chess books to life… and now in print - 5th November 2018
- Breezy learning: 3 Chessable improvements you should know about - 29th August 2018
- Sort by accuracy: the PRO feature that will supercharge your chess learning - 23rd May 2018
- We’ve done it! $50,000 paid to chess authors in 2018 + a call to arms - 23rd March 2018
- Synced chess videos: How to strengthen recall with a fresh new mode of review - 16th March 2018
- FastTrack: The new PRO feature that lets you set the pace - 16th March 2018
- The pause study session feature is here, here is how to find it - 24th January 2018
- Review as “whole variation” is Chessable’s new default setting. What does this mean for you? - 16th January 2018
- Happy New Year! The 2017 year in review + 2018 spoiler. - 1st January 2018