I just wanted to add a note announcing that I have been invited to speak at the 4th London Chess Conference, covering the didactics of chess.
I will be running a workshop about “Cognitive insights into chess improvement”, talking about my unique and insightful Master’s dissertation that was awarded Distinction by Bristol University.
I’ll also be presenting Chessable as an online learning system, and lastly participating as part of a panel taking a critical look at some of the latest research published about chess and academic achievement.
The Conference takes place in London at the Hilton Olympia from the 10th to the 12th of December 2016. For more information and the full detailed conference programme, please visit the official website: http://londonchessconference.com/detailed-conference-programme/
This is one of the largest conferences on Chess and Education in the world; there are close to 150 delegates! If you happen to be attending or are nearby, I’d love to hear from you.
- This map shows your favourite chess playing servers in a game of Risk! - 25th July 2017
- Endgame training with 100 Endgames You Must Know - 19th July 2017
- The One and Only: The Very First Chessable Legend! - 12th June 2017
- Don’t know your next chess move? Ask a Chess Master for FREE! - 30th May 2017
- How to improve at chess? USCF rating increases 300 pts in 1 year. Here is how. - 2nd May 2017
- Our first round of funding is in! - 24th April 2017
- Wesley So’s Road to US Champion [Infographic] - 12th April 2017
- Seedrs vs Crowdcube Part II – Key lessons for UK crowdfunding campaigns. - 28th February 2017
- Season greetings: 2016 year in review. - 24th December 2016